Skip to main content

Non-offensive Material



Indian National Congress has been the lone pillar of success in Modern India. It has produced immaculate leaders in recent times. Some of them include Pandit Nehru, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi. 


The present government has flawless personalities as well:


1. Dr Manmohan Singh - The caption of the ship. A very honest servant. I repeat, very honest indeed


2. P.Chidambaram - Possible one of the greatest home ministers after the Iron Man himself. This has been accepted by the people of Siva Ganga District as well.


3. Pranab Mukherjee - 'The Troubleshooter of the faultless government '. Has always been optimistic - 'We will curb Inflation and Price Rise'


4. Sharad Pawer - The ICC president and the Minister of Agriculture, despite several attempts by people to hurl him, has always stood on the path of righteousness. 


Some of the splendid leaders in the Congress today are


1. Rahul Gandhi - The Youth Icon of his country!


2. Priyanka Gandhi - The adorable sister of the Youth Icon! Has done great service to her country!


3. Digvijay Singh - The backbone of the Youth Congress. Has done immense service to our country!


4. Kapil Sibal - Has come up with the greatest idea yet - FDI - Facebook Details Investigation! This will ease the sentiments of the country! What an idea Sirjee!


To know more about the greatest party ever, please visit


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_National_Congress






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are good students 'Engineers'?

After 10th, my parents had decided to put me in a boarding school. I was immensely exited, and the thought of independence, overhauled my career objectives. I was good in Maths, and Physics excited me. So, quite naturally, I ended up taking the Science stream. After successfully completing 12th Standard in 2008, like thousand others across India, I had only 1 choice - Take up Engineering! Pretty obvious, isn't it? I ended up taking ECE of course, in the prestigious College of Engineering, Guindy. But, I wasn't intimidated in doing so, like many of my friends. I truly believed that my interest lied in Electronics, and I could create an impact in that field. Here's where the problem started. The teachers had always played an important role in my schooling days. I would attribute my interests to them. But, in college, teaching was utterly gruesome. I can confidently say that, irrespective of the branch, the first 2 years of Engineering, is most important. When weight

SWAYAMVAR

Of late, My Mother has been worried and also active! Now, when does anyone get affected with the mentioned symptoms? Is it some sort of stress disorder? Some Allo pathy side effects? Some Homeo pathic  bullshit? Menopause? Wait! Maybe, it's the Venkatachala pathy effect! Well! That wasn't the case!  She's been on the hunt for some girls!  I was shaken!  "Amma? I am off to Hydera bad only! It's not ' bad',  ok!! Rombo over ah illa??" Now, she was shocked! "I am not searching for you Eruma Madu! Chi Kalambu!" Now I was disappointed.  Cha! WTK? You don't want your parents to fiddle around with your personal life! It's just not cool. But, when you find out that they aren't actually bothered about it, you get the creeps! You begin to wonder.... A slap on the face! My intellect intervened! Life's is not always about you! So, just shut up and analyse! So I did! Many of my relative

World Toilet Day

Recently, a couple of folks did their mini-projects on Motion Detection of objects. Now, I understand what kind of objects they are talking about. Whether you are Mukesh Ambani (who is the richest Indian again? Mittal?) or you are Poonam Pandey, all of us have eat crap and clog the toilet. So, hence for all sanitation and health purposes, as well as some tantalizing aroma, let us all not use the toilet today. * Caution. Not using toilet today implies No Drinking as well. Please let the Tasmac Employees have some rest.