Skip to main content

Happy Monday Morning's!


Alarm rings. I look at the phone : 7 am! I get up and sit upright. I had a choice, like always. I chose to get up for a change. I hadn't seen the morning sunlight for a really long time. I enter the washroom. And then, I remembered. The flush wasn't working as there were water issues in the building [Not our fault. Sometimes families also screw up]. There was yesterday's crap, which was still not cleared [:S :S] . We had some real crappy food yesterday night, and you know, things weren't looking good. Things were not smelling good either.  So, what did we do? My friend & I went to McDonald's and like hogged a really nice breakfast. We were hoping to do the morning ritual there, and we find the their toilets not functioning due to "technical reasons"! Technical Reasons? What? Do the bum showers have some sophisticated electronic hardware attached to it? Anyways, we head back home, rather constipated.  We follow the traditional approach of using the bucket & clearing shit, except it was western toilet. With the help of deodorant  we carry out the ordinance. At the end of it all, the flush magically works. We were like 'f**k dude' and had a great laugh!




Now, what is great about this story? It's a great experience for me. Monday morning is usually shitty. But then, we literally had a shitty experience & finally everything turned out well, didn't it? 

Happy Monday Mornings! :) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are good students 'Engineers'?

After 10th, my parents had decided to put me in a boarding school. I was immensely exited, and the thought of independence, overhauled my career objectives. I was good in Maths, and Physics excited me. So, quite naturally, I ended up taking the Science stream. After successfully completing 12th Standard in 2008, like thousand others across India, I had only 1 choice - Take up Engineering! Pretty obvious, isn't it? I ended up taking ECE of course, in the prestigious College of Engineering, Guindy. But, I wasn't intimidated in doing so, like many of my friends. I truly believed that my interest lied in Electronics, and I could create an impact in that field. Here's where the problem started. The teachers had always played an important role in my schooling days. I would attribute my interests to them. But, in college, teaching was utterly gruesome. I can confidently say that, irrespective of the branch, the first 2 years of Engineering, is most important. When weight

SWAYAMVAR

Of late, My Mother has been worried and also active! Now, when does anyone get affected with the mentioned symptoms? Is it some sort of stress disorder? Some Allo pathy side effects? Some Homeo pathic  bullshit? Menopause? Wait! Maybe, it's the Venkatachala pathy effect! Well! That wasn't the case!  She's been on the hunt for some girls!  I was shaken!  "Amma? I am off to Hydera bad only! It's not ' bad',  ok!! Rombo over ah illa??" Now, she was shocked! "I am not searching for you Eruma Madu! Chi Kalambu!" Now I was disappointed.  Cha! WTK? You don't want your parents to fiddle around with your personal life! It's just not cool. But, when you find out that they aren't actually bothered about it, you get the creeps! You begin to wonder.... A slap on the face! My intellect intervened! Life's is not always about you! So, just shut up and analyse! So I did! Many of my relative

No Tea, only Chaos

Cult following is something that only the adherent can understand!  One such person I admire is Preeti Shenoy!  Here's the link to her blog! http://justamotheroftwo.blogspot.in Here is the banner for her latest work! You can preorder it at flipcart! Anyways, here is this Tuesday's Meme! "The table is set perfectly, for 'tea for two'. (and the piece of cake is ready too).  I am really looking forward to this. There is still a good half an hour left for my guest to arrive as per the  text  I just got. Suddenly the door bell rings....... Has she come already? Damn! What an artifice! Once in a blue moon do I clean my house, and the Gods didn't like it one bit! So I thought. ' This is not what we expect from you my child. You are expected to be surrounded by filth'  Well, sooner she found out my chaos, the better I thought. Hesitatingly, I rushed to the door! Well, it was some random guy. 'T